Saturday, April 28, 2012

Madame Muriel here....

Hello everyone. It has been very quiet here since the brother left. Gracie worked yesterday and will do so today so Mr H and Ms Zoe and I will have a stay at home day. I sat outside for a little time....this is the comfy glider on the front porch. I think the Quail nest behind here has been abandoned. Gracie said that happens sometimes. The eggs are still there and she will not remove them until she is absolutely sure. Mr H has not felt well these past few days so Ms Zoe and I keeping ourselves busy. Well, as for Ms Zoe.... she sleeps most of the day. Other than eating and going out to take care of business.... she sleeps. She really is just an old girl. I had to come inside as I am not allowed to stay out by myself just in case a coyote saunters by and Gracie is getting ready for work.
Gracie has completed about 300 stitches on HAED Iris.... pictures probably tomorrow. She keeps busy....
Well, that is all to report for now. Thank you for checking on my adventures. Hope your day is relaxing and nice.

5 comments:

milly said...

Hello Madame Muriel

Glad to hear you are well.
That glider does look comfy.
Please give my best wishes to Mr H and to Gracie and hope you all have a lovely weekend.

dulcinella said...

Now I do hope to see pictures of Gracies progress on her HAED:-) Hope they'll allow you to go out tomorrow as sitting all the time in the house, doesn't sound like too much fun. Although, seeing all this wonderful stitching must be so enjoyable.

Annette-California said...

Mr H is in my prayers Grace. looking forward to seeing your progress on Iris project:) Have a Beautiufl day.

butterfly said...

Sorry to hear Mr H is not feeling to well.
I am also looking forward to seeing your Iris poject.
HUGS.

blue star stitcher said...

We had two nests under our cacti last year, one hatched at 6-7 little quail chicks and the other one the mama abandoned after a neighborhood kitty started keeping a close eye on it.