Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Picking tomatoes

Hello friends. I went to Jo Ann's to work with Gracie yesterday. It is a short ride from home... maybe 4 miles. we did not buy anything but I met a friend, Dianna Lynn.
Zoe has been very friendly. We sat and watched a movie after work. She likes the treats I brought with me for her. Mr H said he will let her have only half at a time because she does have to watch her weight. Today is a very windy day outside. The temps yesterday was 92 and today it should be a bit cooler at around 84.


I am glad we picked tomatoes yesterday as I think I would have trouble in this wind. They are cherry size and very good.
Well, I must run. I hear Mr H saying it's time to go. I do not know where, but I certainly do not want to get left home.
Have a great day.

5 comments:

Patty C. said...

Zoe is so cute
Enjoy those tomatoes ;)

Vickie said...

Madame Muriel is certainly getting around Arizona huh? Oh, it will be so long until I can harvest tomatoes of my own Gracie. My cherry tomato plants are waiting in the warm house.

milly said...

Hello Madame Muriel

Sounds like you've had a good day!
Those tomatoes look great.

Zoe must be very pleased with the treats you brought for her.

Have a lovely day!

Jules said...

Wow! What an adventure Madame Muriel is on! Zoe is adorable.

Melissa said...

Hi Gracie! I am enjoying your blog so much! I'm also a fellow dog lover ;)

I've left you a surprise over on my blog! Have a look when you get a chance.

Happy Adventures :)