Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Madame Muriel and My Memories Suite

Hello everyone..... off to work yesterday. It was a busy day. Before Gracie started work, we looked to buy a frame....
we saw these two.......but....

this is the one we selected. It is a nice simple design to compliment the stitched piece. It will be mailed today... no more peeks until it arrives at it's destination....
look at these lovely batiks....

It was a long day. Mr H had a wonderful steak stir fry cooking when we got home and it was delicious. After some TV we settled down for the night. We are not working today....no particular plans. I think she plans to start a new project..... and now a word with Gracie....

I am a bit tired today. It was not that work was busy, it is that I was buy. It is amazing how heavy bolts of Home Dec fabric can be! I would like to remind you about the My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking give way...... the rules are simple... be a follower and leave a comment ~~here~~
I created another page! Remember the drawing is June 3rd, so visit My Memories Suite and be sute to tell me which pack you like. Time to have a cup of tea and sit outside before it gets too hot and read the newspaper....Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Annette-California said...

Very lovely frames, and your digital scrapbook page looks great. Yes I would imagine the heat would take some energy out of you - Iced tea might just do the trick:)