Thursday, May 3, 2012

What a lovely day~~~~~

I love when I can sit out on the porch and have my coffee, read the paper and/or stitch. That was this morning. I had some company....
This adorable baby bunny spent 2 hours not far from where I sat. He/she is about 6 inches long and just too cute for words.
On the other side of nature....this fellow crawled all over the wall. Not very pretty, and about 8 inches from tail tip to nose. They are starting to show up everywhere.
A word from Madame Muriel~~~~~
What a nice day yesterday. Gracie and I spent a few hours visiting with Sandra Kaye. Gracie stitched on her SAL and Sandie was quilting
Sandie is working on quilt block exchange....love the little baskets. We really enjoyed visiting with her.Then later Mr H wanted to go to the library, so I of course tagged along.

What a nice place. I checked out the computer....and then helped Mr H check out his movies.                     Gracie took me to see the beautiful Rec Center's walking pool....the temp was about 90 and lots of people were exercising.
I heard Mr H say maybe they would be off to Cave Creek today. Wonder where this creek is? Well, I guess that is it for now. Ms Zoe is having breakfast...very noisy I will say. So glad you are following my adventures and leaving kind words for Gracie. She really enjoys reading them and the emails. Nice to see new followers too. Have a wonderful day.


7 comments:

thegreytail said...

Gracie! looks like you've been really lucky, that little bunny is adorable.. I really hope he/she joins you again.. but I don't dislike the (completely different) company of the green critter either.. hey, I'm a little weird, I know.. :D
happy stitches,
chiara

Sheila said...

I love to sit out on my porch as well, I have squirrels and there are some deer in the woods that I can sometimes see.
Of course today is raining, I won't complain as we need it.
Take care.

geeky Heather said...

OH, look at that sweet baby bunny with his giant ears!! =) That made my day!

Autumn said...

Great pics of the animals. Oh the pool looks so inviting!

Daffycat said...

Oooo, cute bunny! I like the lizard too ~ and a good thing he wasn't a frog!

Sandra Kaye said...

I had a great time visiting you as well. I look forward to you coming back again :):) Hugs..... I pick up Bella in the morning!!!!

Annette-California said...

What a lovely day indeed you had:) The bunny is adorable. You are so lucky to got to meet & visit with Sandra. I'm happy for you Grace. Beautiful pool & yes it does look inviting. wishing lots of lovely days ahead for you Grace.