Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Madame Muriel and the Posse

Hello friends. I feel it is really time to leave Dodge Arizona! It is not bad enough that the temps have been in the 103 to 113 range, but yesterday I found myself in the arms of the law... The Posse!
 Now I did nothing wrong. I was on my way home and Gracie made a stop and the next thing I knew the law had me! Lucky for me he was kind and gentle and gave me back to Gracie. Actually it was Mr Ziz who is with the Sheriff's Posse.


Anyway, it is just too hot and we have been relaxing in the comfort of the air conditioned home. I have enjoyed my visit but it is time to move on. I will be going to thegreytail in Italy to spend time with Chiara. There is a promise to visit a beautiful Villa and a maze. I hope I do not get lost as I have never been in a maze. My first trip to Italy! So in the next week or so I will be off....be sure to visit me there and read of my adventures. Gracie has had the needle and thread in hand but that is for tomorrow. I see she has reached 201 followers! I think she is planning a give away to celebrate. Of course she has been waiting for a few "things" to send off the magazine winners...
Have a good day and a safe 4th if you are celebrating here in the USA....

7 comments:

Silverlotus said...

I'm looking forward to Madame Muriel's Italian adventures. I just discovered The Grey Tail recently, so I'll be able to keep up.

Stay cool, Gracie. It is just too darn hot everywhere, I think. We are going to hit over 100F with the humidity today, which is awful. Friday it will be over 104F before factoring in the humidity, which usually bump things up by 5 or so degrees F. (Gosh, it is hard to convert things from C to F!)

Woman Seeking Center said...

I well remember the AZ heat Gracie ~ I lived there briefly as a child. Tho the temps then never swept as high as your recent readings, the power of the heat was impressive.

Here it's massively hot too, hovering in the mid 90's for days on end. Normally we only see a day here and there all summer long at 90. Seems the weather is as wack-a-doodle as most everything else these days, lol

I'd planned to do a bit of painting on my outhouse to garden shed (or pot(ty)ing shed lol) but with the blazing sun and mid 90's again today my body is saying 'I don't think so lady' :-) Instead computer work, lemonaide, and a more restful day will unfold.....

Stay cool, contented and happy 4th to you! (and all your other blogmates/commentors)!

Issy Faye

thegreytail said...

haha!! Muriel you're going to have so much fun here, Gracie will get green with envy!! :D
the villa and the maze are a must see, the park, the ball room, .. and she'll be of great help with the Mystery Sampler, plus she'll get to know the grey tailed! :D
I can't wait to welcome you here!

Janet P said...

Happy July 4th!! I just don't know how you srtick that heat, Been watching on the TV the awful fires you've been having, it must be frightening, the thought you could lose everything. Take care.

Mouse said...

ooooo have fun and a safe journey :) and you can have our rain any time ...lol
well done on the followers too :)
love mouse xxxx
pssttt happy 4th of July tooo :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congrats to Chiara on her new house guest. I love her blog and I'm sure Madame Muriel will have a great time there.
She is certainly racking up the countries isn't she?

Annette-California said...

Lucky Madame Muriel gets to go to Italy. And a ball room? Maze? Villa? A lovely dream for me:) Congrats on reaching over 200 friends Grace. Happy 4th to you.
love Annette