Monday, July 25, 2016

Merry Christmas in July!

Yes, today is Christmas in July hosted by Kim M and my gifts came from the UK from Ellie.
First...
 all wrapped and just waiting for me to open them.
I love magazines...can't wait to sit and flip these pages. Always nice when you get one that you do not have!
then.......
a lovely red and white themed banner. I do not have any banners so this is wonderful and will look great across my archway.
next.......
a lovely set of hearts made from polymer clay, a key chain fob with  a pug! (who does not love the face of a pug) and so pretty fresh pearl earrings, and look at the felted heart made with wool from Ellie's sisters sheep...how special is this! Ellie has really spoiled me and how fun to have Christmas in July. Thank you Kim for organizing this event. Now off to send a thank you to my new friend Ellie and learn all about her. I will leave you with my gladioli that are a bright light in the kitchen this week. Thank you for stopping by and for your valued friendship and kind words. Have a great day.

8 comments:

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

Love your gifts I will be putting up a blog soon. hugs Lynda Ruth

Gladioli are my favorite summer flowers

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Merry Christmas! You did get a lovely present from the UK, so many nice gifts.

Vickie said...

Your gifts are wonderful and so unique also. Your flowers are very pretty Gracie.

Lillie said...

What a fantastic package, enjoy.

Marilyn said...

Great exchange pieces.
The Gladiolis are beautiful!
Marilyn

Bea said...

Beautiful gifts! How nice for you to be spoiled with such lovely things.

Tiffstitch said...

Awesome!! And love your glads.

KimM said...

What lovely gifts from Ellie! She's a peach....and a wonderful bloggy friends.
Hugs
xxx