Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter Blog Hop 2017

Time to begin this fun adventure hosted by-- Jo ---and here is my offering

yes, it is Digger, a rabbit I stitched a while back. Seems like his basket is filled with tatting thread this year and 2 tatted eggs. It also appears that he is going to try to tat with that lavender ball....as he knows I could not tat  on Thursday since I cut my thumb (right hand of course) lifting the large calendar page to mark a doctor appointment for Mr H. Now naturally I did not want to blame me for being careless so I said ...see what you did Denny (that is what I call my Mr H)...as I bleed on the floor . So today it may be back to tatting and stitching...feels better without a full day of use. Anyway back to the blog hop. did you notice the green letter--- L.....that is my letter for the phrase and now you should visit with Lenore at Needles Pen Word for her special picture and letter. Thank you Jo for once again organizing the hop...one of many throughout the year. I will be back Saturday with what has been happening around  Horton House.....where there are very few dull days!

23 comments:

Brigitte said...

Great bunny picture, Grace. And I hope that your cut will be healed real soon.

Christine said...

I love your bunny! Happy Easter!

Sheryl S. said...

Lovely bunny in his pink jumper and basket full of threads. Thank you for the letter. Happy Easter.

cucki said...

so pretty.
happy easter x

Astrids dragon said...

I love Digger, he's adorable!
I hope your thumb is doing better so you can get to crafting.
Happy Easter!

DJ said...

Digger is quite a busy bunny! I love the tatted eggs in his basket! I hope your hand feels better soon! Have a Happy Easter!

Vickie said...

Digger is a wonderful rabbit. :D I hope your thumb is much improved Gracie! Happy Easter!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Mr. Digger has a lot of personality! Happy Easter.

geeky Heather said...

I hope Digger can learn to tat while your thumb is healing so he can make more beautiful eggs! I love your display. Happy Easter!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt blog hop this year.
Digger is a great model for the hop too! I hope he's as good at tatting as you are, please don't injure yourself any more!

Ariadne said...

Such a cute bunny!Have a great Easter!AriadnefromGreece!

Carla Eldridge said...

I love your display piece and the letter L was so clever! Thank you for the letter and the lovely picture of your pretties!

deb said...

What a great bunny and the specially decorated eggs in his basket are lovely - they remind me of ones my mother wrapped with ribbon a gazillion years. Hope your thumb is feeling happier - so frustrating when you want to stitch and can't because of banged up fingers!

Laura Landis said...

Your bunny is so cute! Your tatted eggs are lovely as well. Hope your cut is better.

Happy Easter!

Laura :)

butterfly said...


Lovely bunny so sweet , hope your thumb gets better soon.

Julie said...

Sweet bunny.
Healing {hug} x

Justine said...

Sweet bunny. Happy Easter to you. Hope your cut is healed soon.

Katie said...

I'm late I'm late but I'm finally hopping along on the blog hop. What a fun letter to find. Your bunny is just adorable. Thanks for joining in.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I like your bunny rabbit. You do some lovely tatting work.

Kaisievic said...

Sweet bunny, I hope that your finger is better now. Thanks for the letter.

Sarah Marchuk said...

Super cute

Leonore Winterer said...

I love your tatted Easter Eggs! Hope your hand will be better soon.

Stitching Noni said...

Love your bunny! So very late hopping around!